Author Topic: Festive Wishes  (Read 937 times)

Twoapenny

• Becoming
Festive Wishes
« on: December 24, 2020, 09:09:48 AM »
Well it's that time of year again, and I know can be a tough time of year, especially at the moment.  I'd like to express my very grateful thanks and gratitude to all of you on here, particularly Dr G for setting it up and keeping it running.  I honestly don't know where I'd be or what I'd do without all of you here to listen, advice, laugh and enjoy the good moments as well.  Thank you, festive wishes to you all and gosh, let's hope Christmas 2021 will be a more comfortable one at least xx

Hopalong

Re: Festive Wishes
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 09:45:25 AM »
Awoo to that, Tupp! And grateful dittoes to Doc G
(forgot to say Happy Hannukah, doc, but THOUGHT it).

When gratitude season runs around (should be daily all
year but November intensifies it) VESMB is right up there.

Happy Hugs,
Hops
"That'll do, pig, that'll do."

Bettyanne

Re: Festive Wishes
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2020, 01:49:53 PM »
Thank you so much for your friendship......I know it isn't easy this time of year......I don't have the best memories of Christmas as a kid.....my mom was always the one to take the tree down and get rid of it.....I mean lights and balls......
She was never into being happy about anything.......especially like to return gifts given to her, yicks

My husband I tried to make it good for our own kids.......its fun to see the kids open their presents etc......so we love our kids.....and enjoyed Christmas etc

Thank you for your many replies to my posts......so nice of all of you......this will be my first Christmas without Bill....so sad really.  Sometimes I don't know what to do without him....
I wish you all the best this year and this covid passes soon.
Love, Bettyanne