Author Topic: Mindfulness  (Read 3705 times)

lighter

Re: Mindfulness
« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2019, 12:15:14 PM »
I'm better now, but this was scary brutal in that bronchial ways we're so inflamed, and gooy....hard to speak and breath at times. 

Scary.

I will note your suggestions.  Big believer in zinc, and xylitol nose spray here.  I haven't had the huge nasal infection stuff since taking xylitol spray to prevent secondary infection during viral infection.  Last sinus infection was in 2014, and it was so bad and long and gross.

Highly recommend the x clear nose spray.
Will take echinatia, vitamin C, zinc and xylitol spray..... I'm more of an Ocean nose spray over netti pot, bc netti feels like drowning and gave me swimmers ear.  I have really odd ears.

Thanks Hops

Hopalong

« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2019, 08:35:58 PM »
I hear you! Not everybody can do the Neti. It really does WASH things out, when one can, though.

So glad you got through it. I do get a bronchial involvement every third cold or so and it's just horrible.

Bounce on back...

Hugs
Hops
"That'll do, pig, that'll do."

lighter

« Reply #152 on: April 17, 2019, 10:59:29 PM »
Thanks, Hops.  I feel normal today, but still weak.... not recovered yet.

Lighter

Twoapenny

« Reply #153 on: April 18, 2019, 02:21:09 AM »
I hope you can rest, Lighter, and take time to recover.  I sometimes think recovery is the most difficult part of being ill, particularly for busy bees who are used to rushing around getting a lot done.  Those major flare ups are scary - I think it shows us we're human and we can get sick and no-one likes that.  Sending you wellness wishes, I hope you're feeling a lot better very soon.

lighter

« Reply #154 on: April 21, 2019, 12:38:26 PM »
I'm feeling much better now, but can tell not up to full steam.  Balance still a bit off, and I sound like a cheerleader who smokes.

The flu's been bad this year, particularly on the elderly.

I think clean ocean air would be wonderful.  Enjoy it for me, Tupp: )

And Happy Easter!

Lighter

Hopalong

« Reply #155 on: April 22, 2019, 07:07:04 PM »
I sound like a cheerleader who smokes.

A poet! Another poet amongst us!

:D :D :D

So glad you're on the mend, Lighter.

hugs
Hops
"That'll do, pig, that'll do."