Author Topic: mental health  (Read 296 times)

lighter

Re: mental health
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2021, 09:30:28 PM »
Hops:

It's good you recognize the things you need to limit or end....like getting winded.  Maybe you can walk in spurts, rest, walk so you don't get winded OR switch to movement.....stretches and whatever else you think will build you stronger. 

You're very resourceful, ((Hops.)) I hope energy to resolve the excersise piece finds you soon.

Lighter

Hopalong

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2021, 11:42:32 AM »
Thank you, (((((Lighter))))).

Your encouragement is always kind with a boost. (Resourceful.)

You know, that helps a LOT.

hugs
Hops
"That'll do, pig, that'll do."

lighter

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2021, 08:59:50 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving, Hops.  What are you and Pooch doing today?

We're resting after dropping my sis off for a 4am flight check in.  It's very quiet in my house.

Lighter

Hopalong

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2021, 12:24:23 PM »
Best answer, Lighter, is to post the image and message I sent friends this morning!

I am thankful for this dreaming dog, this beam of sun, and you, my friends. Happy Thanksgiving.

To my frustration, I still can't figure out how to upload an image here, so not sure it'll come through:

It's another "morning photo" of Pooch dozing on my bed in sunlight. Yet this time, she's in defined visible beams of sun, curled up snugly and something about the photo is beautiful. I think it's the sunbeams, clear and in focus. Well, plus Her Magnificence, of course.

Anyway, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I'm going next door this evening to eat all my neighbor's veggies. Very content to spend the day on my own. Will walk Pooch before I go over, and she'll get some turkey on my return. Good day.

Hope everyone has a happy day today. It's my favorite holiday, only about gratitude, not stuff.

A multitude of small delights constitutes happiness. -- Charles Beaudelaire (hangs over my stove)

hugs
Hops
"That'll do, pig, that'll do."