Author Topic: I enjoyed this today  (Read 192 times)

CB123

• It's never to late to be what you might have been
I enjoyed this today
« on: April 27, 2022, 02:39:47 PM »
The older I get, the fewer role models I seem to be able to find. But she really is a role model to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np-uU-tH6oU&ab_channel=GreenRenaissance
When they are older and telling their own children about their grandmother, they will be able to say that she stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way -- and it surely has not -- she adjusted her sails.  Elizabeth Edwards 2010

Hopalong

Re: I enjoyed this today
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 12:18:39 AM »
I loved it too, CB, thank you MUCH for sharing it!

What a video, and what timing for me, really.

I turned 72 fifteen minutes ago. Good so far!

hugs
Hops
"That'll do, pig, that'll do."

CB123

• It's never to late to be what you might have been
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2022, 10:17:57 AM »
Happy Birthday, Hops! Hope you had a good one.

CB
When they are older and telling their own children about their grandmother, they will be able to say that she stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way -- and it surely has not -- she adjusted her sails.  Elizabeth Edwards 2010

lighter

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2022, 10:04:36 AM »
CB:

I had this video playing in the background yesterday and will do the same today.  I catch lovely things then get distracted, but am loving it🌻
Lighter

Hopalong

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2022, 02:10:36 PM »
Thanks, CB. Bday happies shared mostly Friday, at the lovely old state park (one of the first the CCC developed -- on historic register), with old friends and nice new young'UUns, pun intended. A really good time. I brought a cake which the teenagers helped demolish.

It's a beautiful place not far from here, in the mountains. All kinds of wildlife and blooming everything. I keep telling myself I should rent a cabin for a weekend (you can take dogs to those, not the lodge) and just do it. Maybe this fall.

hugs
Hops
"That'll do, pig, that'll do."