Author Topic: Vaknin perspective  (Read 12358 times)

Hopalong

Re: Vaknin perspective
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2006, 11:24:47 AM »
Wally,

Anyone here is free to edit, delete, change any of their own posts. The board is constructed so that posts belong to the poster, not the group. Anyone who starts a thread is also free to choose to lock it when they would like that thread to stop. Anyone who starts a thread is also free to delete the thread (including all the posts thereon).

These are personal choices. No need to impugn anyone or "mind-read" their motives.

Mostly, people are kind and constructive here.

Hops
"That'll do, pig, that'll do."

wally

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2006, 12:34:06 PM »
I understand that you may think that I am up to something here, but she asked me a direct question, and now my answer is left without the question, I am a little bit different when I inquire to something.....I stand by what I ask or say.  My response was a bit passionate, and I feel a little dooped. 

I am not picking a fight and I don't mind being wrong.  Please don't assume that I have any motives here except for the understanding of many of these issues.  I respect you Hopalong and I was not punishing, or assuming what she was up to, and you probably don't know what she asked.  I appreciate your constructiveness but you may have assumed too much, I really mean no harm and if this is how I come across to anyone I apologize sincerely, but please don't assume the worst of me.

I just feel probably as stupid as I look in my writing......I'm not the kind of person that needs to save face so I am okay with that.  Other than that, I am sorry if anyone was offended.

Sincerely,

Wally
"If I fake it, then I don't have it"
---Bill Murray in "What about Bob"

reallyME

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2006, 12:41:25 PM »
Wally:  I am not picking a fight and I don't mind being wrong.  Please don't assume that I have any motives here except for the understanding of many of these issues.  I respect you Hopalong and I was not punishing, or assuming what she was up to, and you probably don't know what she asked.  I appreciate your constructiveness but you may have assumed too much, I really mean no harm and if this is how I come across to anyone I apologize sincerely, but please don't assume the worst of me.

I'm lost on this one  :?

wally

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2006, 01:06:34 PM »
Hi Moon,

I stress about the dummest things and vent too much for what its worth.

Hi Reallyme,

I need to water down my thoughts in writing, but one reason I love this board is because I can vent a little.  Learning that perhaps this isn't the place for that.  I need to be softer in my everythings here, so sorry for the confusion.

Wally
"If I fake it, then I don't have it"
---Bill Murray in "What about Bob"

Hopalong

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2006, 01:10:54 PM »
Hey Wally,
Don't worry.

Confusion 'R Me. Mistakes 'R Human.

Sounds like it's okay, whatever it was!

((Wally)) (((Moon)))

Hops
"That'll do, pig, that'll do."

Sheela

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2006, 09:40:59 PM »
What scares me most about Vaknin is that my N-ex originated from the sam exountry. On the othe rhand, I admit that when it finally dawned on me that my ex was NPD, i started searching the web and i came across his book - - -it did  personify things for me. So i think, in a way I do owe something to Mr. Vaknin.

To Moon,

Thanks for asking about the new job. I can't believe my incredible luck, one minute out of work and counting pennies, the next I 'm working for a multinational project that is the largest construction job in the region with a 12% pay increase, managerial responsibilities and association with a premier engineering firm. The first few days were full of that new job kind of stress, but it beginnings to click, now and I feel very good and grateful.

I am so glad your daughter is doing well. I have a daughter, too. She is the reward of my life.Hugs!
Sheela

Travis7023

google's fault
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2006, 05:38:50 AM »
Hey Moonlight, why did you take your post off the board?  That was a nice bait and switch.......clever.

ARGH! Google, why hast thou eliminated the days of switch?

Portia

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2006, 11:07:33 AM »
Hi Travis, how are you doing?

Want to talk?