Author Topic: Is It Always N Behavior to Violate Others' Boundaries?  (Read 1106418 times)

BonesMS

Re: Is It Always N Behavior to Violate Others' Boundaries?
« Reply #8295 on: September 14, 2020, 08:59:34 AM »
OUCH. I'm sorry, Bones.
Hope the rest of the year spares you more pain.

Thank you.
Back Off Bug-A-Loo!

Twoapenny

• Becoming
« Reply #8296 on: September 15, 2020, 04:31:14 AM »
Hi Bonesie, how are you doing?  Have things in your area settled down at all yet?

I think two of the fur babies have moved away; the house I think they lived in looks empty and I've not seen them around for a while.  They were cute, I'll miss them.  There are three now who hang around the tree with the birds in it all the time; they're very cute but quite timid so no cuddles just yet.

Hope you are doing okay xx

I've been laying low as I'm dealing with a rough patch.

A close friend of mine died suddenly and I got hit with another kidney stone.  The year 2020 just SUCKS!

Ah, Bones, I'm sorry to hear that, I think 2020 is going to be a year that many people will be glad to see the back of.  I'm so sorry about your friend, that's hard to deal with.  How do they deal with kidney stones, do you just have to wait for it to go or is there something that helps get rid of them.  I've heard they're very painful.  I hope you're alright, I do think of you often, especially when I see cute cats!  Lots of love xx xx

BonesMS

« Reply #8297 on: September 15, 2020, 06:56:37 AM »
Hi Bonesie, how are you doing?  Have things in your area settled down at all yet?

I think two of the fur babies have moved away; the house I think they lived in looks empty and I've not seen them around for a while.  They were cute, I'll miss them.  There are three now who hang around the tree with the birds in it all the time; they're very cute but quite timid so no cuddles just yet.

Hope you are doing okay xx

I've been laying low as I'm dealing with a rough patch.

A close friend of mine died suddenly and I got hit with another kidney stone.  The year 2020 just SUCKS!

Ah, Bones, I'm sorry to hear that, I think 2020 is going to be a year that many people will be glad to see the back of.  I'm so sorry about your friend, that's hard to deal with.  How do they deal with kidney stones, do you just have to wait for it to go or is there something that helps get rid of them.  I've heard they're very painful.  I hope you're alright, I do think of you often, especially when I see cute cats!  Lots of love xx xx

Thanks.  How kidney stones are dealt with depends on the size of the stone and whether or not it gets stuck.  If it's large enough, it gets treated with lithotripsy.  If it's small enough, they prescribe medication to try to get it to pass on its own.  I'm on the medication right now trying to eject it.  I try to distract myself enjoying other folks' cats while I wait.
Back Off Bug-A-Loo!

lighter

« Reply #8298 on: September 15, 2020, 11:40:14 AM »
Sorry for your loss and for the pain you're dealing with, Bones.

I'm glad you find comfort in the kitties.

Lighter

Hopalong

« Reply #8299 on: September 15, 2020, 12:28:43 PM »
I wrote an article on lithotripsy when it first came into use years ago, Bones.
It seemed like an amazing technology that saved a lot of suffering.

Fingers crossed the pain passes soon, one way or another.

Hops
"That'll do, pig, that'll do."

lighter

« Reply #8300 on: September 15, 2020, 12:53:31 PM »
My father had lithotripsy and that stone was done and passed in about an hour.

This was many years ago, so it's likely super dialed in by now.

Lighter

Twoapenny

• Becoming
« Reply #8301 on: September 17, 2020, 05:33:51 AM »
Bones, you would love the bus ride through our estate.  When it's sunny, the porch roofs and window ledges are just covered in cats lounging in the sun :)  It's so cute.  My son just called me into his bedroom; there's a tree outside the front of our house and it's branches stretch over and almost touch his window.  When he opened his curtains one of the neighbours cats was sitting on the smallest branch you could imagine, just peering in his room, it was so cute.  I hope the meds help the stone to go, it sounds very unpleasant and waiting for things to happen is always hard.  I hope it goes away soon xx

BonesMS

« Reply #8302 on: December 24, 2020, 10:01:37 AM »
Tupp,

Even though I can't spoil Fur Babies myself, I found this ADORABLE video of a kitten having a Spa Day!

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNqZoKYl95o
Back Off Bug-A-Loo!

Hopalong

« Reply #8303 on: December 24, 2020, 09:14:50 PM »
BONES!

So glad your voice is back.

I hope the health troubles have passed.

Much peace to you.

hugs
Hops
"That'll do, pig, that'll do."

Twoapenny

• Becoming
« Reply #8304 on: December 25, 2020, 06:30:46 AM »
Tupp,

Even though I can't spoil Fur Babies myself, I found this ADORABLE video of a kitten having a Spa Day!

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNqZoKYl95o

Oh my God that is so cute!!  Aw she's just such a sweet little munchkin!  I know right now my cat would not put up with that lol xx

BonesMS

« Reply #8305 on: December 25, 2020, 09:13:53 AM »
BONES!

So glad your voice is back.

I hope the health troubles have passed.

Much peace to you.

hugs
Hops

I'm staying shut in as the Pandemic is still going here as a result of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and now Christmas.
Back Off Bug-A-Loo!

Bettyanne

« Reply #8306 on: December 26, 2020, 07:47:42 PM »
My therapist said my NM had narcissistic traits and a borderline personality. 
She was mostly very in charge of everything.....although  I realize she didn't know everything?
What ever she said was what was done.......my dad and her mother who screamed and yelled a lot put up with her all the time and acted afraid of her........me being the kid I was afraid too.but I had no choice.......
Life was insane and I knew it from the time I was about four years old.
So yes I believe their behavior does Violate others...........
I felt no one mattered but herself......she had very little compassion or loving ways ......if she acted nice or put that smile on her face I realized over time she wanted something from me to do for her.
She wanted no part of home.......she was a secretary to men in the old days and I would hear at home she was kissing their ass......not literally. 
Life was truly about herself.......
When my dad died  age 51 she told me she was so glad he was dead.......I think that was an awful thing to say to her only daughter.  I loved my dad and he was kind and loving unlike her. 
My own husband passed a way just 3 months ago and that goes through my mind.....never would I ever say such a thing.......I loved him truly and miss him so so much.
I could go on and on here......PS she died at age 100 plus and omg what a selfish individual, in 2008.
Bettyanne

BonesMS

« Reply #8307 on: December 27, 2020, 06:56:22 AM »
My therapist said my NM had narcissistic traits and a borderline personality. 
She was mostly very in charge of everything.....although  I realize she didn't know everything?
What ever she said was what was done.......my dad and her mother who screamed and yelled a lot put up with her all the time and acted afraid of her........me being the kid I was afraid too.but I had no choice.......
Life was insane and I knew it from the time I was about four years old.
So yes I believe their behavior does Violate others...........
I felt no one mattered but herself......she had very little compassion or loving ways ......if she acted nice or put that smile on her face I realized over time she wanted something from me to do for her.
She wanted no part of home.......she was a secretary to men in the old days and I would hear at home she was kissing their ass......not literally. 
Life was truly about herself.......
When my dad died  age 51 she told me she was so glad he was dead.......I think that was an awful thing to say to her only daughter.  I loved my dad and he was kind and loving unlike her. 
My own husband passed a way just 3 months ago and that goes through my mind.....never would I ever say such a thing.......I loved him truly and miss him so so much.
I could go on and on here......PS she died at age 100 plus and omg what a selfish individual, in 2008.
Bettyanne

Hi, Bettyanne.

My Birth Breeder was a Narcissistic Rageaholic and Karma eventually caught up with her.  She died in 1997. 
Back Off Bug-A-Loo!

Bettyanne

« Reply #8308 on: December 27, 2020, 03:22:30 PM »
How old was she BonesMS...?
I think some of these N live such long lives......just to get their anger out......and out and out.
Never to feel compassion or love........
God I think I am lucky to be alive sometimes and other times I feel it was so unfair.
Thanks for this discussion.....
Bettyanne. xoxo

BonesMS

« Reply #8309 on: December 28, 2020, 03:42:07 AM »
How old was she BonesMS...?
I think some of these N live such long lives......just to get their anger out......and out and out.
Never to feel compassion or love........
God I think I am lucky to be alive sometimes and other times I feel it was so unfair.
Thanks for this discussion.....
Bettyanne. xoxo

She died at the age of 84 after she lost everything.

You're welcome.
Back Off Bug-A-Loo!