Author Topic: 2019 Farm Life  (Read 37452 times)

lighter

Re: 2019 Farm Life
« Reply #435 on: December 29, 2019, 07:42:05 AM »
You have a new man, new boundaries in the house, a new canvas to color wash and a plow to order.

It makes me smile just to read that, Amber.

Let us know how B' s post op continues and hugs to you and Hol.

Lighter

sKePTiKal

« Reply #436 on: December 30, 2019, 06:03:53 AM »
Just about ready to tie a tight knot in this year and set it at the curb for trash day. I am more than ready.

I think I've finally come back up through all the "new" this year; all the checking perception to emotional reality; all the odd echoes of the past that needed a final addressing; or putting in their proper place in the chronology. And all the complex things going on around what I intended to be a quiet, peaceful retreat. Where I could unfurl my wings. I am still fighting for the right to have my own opinions and judgements about things; seems everyone is selling snake oil these days - just didn't expect it from a "kid" that's middle-aged now.

There are new boundaries, yes. And there will even be conditions. I'm not presenting those yet. It means I'll be accused of more things. But honestly, it's my name on the bottom line and that's the way it has to be.

Buck is administering IV antibiotics at home; a nurse is showing up with it, I believe. He's already had to change it, because it's causing side effects. Mostly fever, but that could also be the action of the antibiotic fighting the infection. It's a 6 weeks course too, not your average 10 days. He can't abide yogurt, so I suggested he start probiotics. I went kinda quiet on him for a few days; he came looking. LOL. Concerned.

He had a good Christmas after all. :D
Success is never final, failure is never fatal.

lighter

« Reply #437 on: January 01, 2020, 03:29:01 AM »
My two cents....
Spread your wings and let your opinions, boundaries and conditions fly free and high, Amber.  No drama.  Just how it's going to be, and you're entitled and worthy.

There's nothing to be gained by letting old unsound systems stay in place.  Let the new begin.  Everyone should benefit, ime.  Not just you.

I'm relieved to read about the IV antibiotics.  I hope they work, and clear up all infections completely for Buck: )

Happy New Year to us all.

Lighter

Twoapenny

• Becoming
« Reply #438 on: January 01, 2020, 05:42:01 AM »
We're all entitled to our own thoughts, judgements, boundaries and so on, Skep, particularly in our own homes.  I hope you get last year tied up and put away and that this year is more about you and Buck, and happiness and just enjoying being.  I hope the anti-bs start to work for him soon as well xx