Author Topic: This Message Board  (Read 4769 times)

CC

This Message Board
« on: December 19, 2003, 01:55:35 AM »
Just wanted to say that probably more than any book, therapy, massage, alternative medicine, journaling or self-reflection I've done during this healing process - this message board has probably helped me more than anything when times get really tough. It all works together, but this is a big piece of the puzzle - sharing with others who've had similar experiences.

I've been coming here for several months, on and off, sometimes several times a day, and sometimes a week will go by and I don't need to come.
But the amazing thing is, the SAFETY and SUPPORT found here is not something you will likely find elsewhere when it pertains specifically to experiences with voicelessness.

This week, I have felt so loved and safe that I did not want this place to be forgotten in our lists of "things that help".  Whether giving or receiving here - it is always equally gratifying and validating.  Occasionally, when I am feeling very vulnerable, I feel so comfortable here that I don't want to leave (like tonite, I've made about 5 posts and its almost 1:00 am!  That is the wonderful thing about this place - its ALWAYS here - any time of day, or even if you leave it for a month.

A many great thanks to Dr. Grossman and anyone who assists him with this.  

Forever grateful, CC
CC - 'If it sucks longer than an hour, get rid of it!'

Anonymous

This Message Board
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2003, 11:00:19 AM »
Well said CC. I'm beginning to feel very attached to the board - to the point where I worry about it disappearing or being hacked or flamed. Is there anything we can do to make sure it stays here? Voluntary subscriptions perhaps? Portia

Acappella

This Message Board
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2003, 02:59:22 PM »
So true and well said CC!